Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I'll Wait for the DVD

I stole this link from Tobermory. It sounds like "Kingdom of Heaven" is a disappointment to those who've studied history. That's too bad, as I tend to like Ridley Scott movies. Of course, even Gladiator, which I enjoyed, was pseudo-historical rubbish. I would've preferred that historical names and events hadn't been used in a piece of fiction, but at least no one claimed that Gladiator was more than an entertaining bit of fluff. We'll wait and Netflix KOH.

I've tried to minimize my support of films that purport to be historical when they are merely foolish, vacuous, ficticious crap (almost anything by Oliver Stone, for example..--well, I did enjoy Savior, but he wasn't involved with the script at all).

IMDB link to the movie here.

Al Quaeda Delenda est

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home