Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The Hawwah, The Hawwah!

Those of you who know me, know that I am an animal lover. However, I do not equate animals with people, and I certainly don't believe that animals have inherent, unalienable rights. Here's a story about a movie set animal accident. While it's unfortunate that the horsey died (especially if nobody thought to cut a coupla steaks off first), it's the wailing and gnashing of teeth at this "tragedy" that leaves me wanting to kick somebody (yes, while wearing my murdered-cow-skin boots). My only comfort is the hope that multitudes of PETA members will commit mass suicide in protest of this tragedy befalling their non-human animal brethren.

Me? I'm having steak for dinner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

I am an animal lover as well. - Mostly medium-rare off my pit.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

I prefer it seared rare...nicedly burn on the outside, cold on the inside.

Just like Big Bill and Hatch, I'm ketone-crazed as well.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home