Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Emerilware Ahoy!


Based on the recommendation of our good friend Tobermory, Ferlotta and I bought some of All Clad's "Emeril" Cookware. It's comparatively cheap (in part because it has glass lids, which I prefer, fortunately), has all stainless cooking surfaces, and all the pieces meet my requirements for (a)flambe' cooking and (b) going into the oven. To break it in, I made some "Green Sea Angel Hair Pasta" (original recipe, where I cook pasta in heavily salted and oregano-infused water), and tossed it in with my L&LSS (Limejuice and Lard Shrimp Sautee) that includes pine nuts, summer squash, zucchini, capers, olive oil, cilantro, and kosher salt. Normally, I'd use garlic and some onions, but they don't go well with breast-feeding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home