Thursday, January 06, 2005

Paul Be Illin'

If you don't count my time off for knee surgery in 2003, I haven't called in sick work since way back in 2002. Well, today all that comes to an end. Yesterday, after 24 hours of fever and general "feeling like crap-iness" my beloved lil' brown wife made me go to the doctor, where I found out I have an ear infection. Hmmmm. I'm not sure how, but it's got to be Hatch's fault. After a coupla doses of antibiotics, I'm feeling a little better already, and should be back to work tommorrow.

Of course, there is an upside to all of this. I had a whole series of blood tests, urinalysis, and a Chest X-ray which turned out fine. The doctor said, and I quote "Other than your ear, and your big belly, you seem to be in excellent health." Heh heh heh...yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home