Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wait 'til the movie comes out....and oh yeah, Merry Christmas

I'm looking forward to reading more about this Northern Ireland bank heist. It seems like the guys did an amazing job of stealing a ton of money that'll be really tough to spend. We Americans love a good bank robbery (at least since the FDIC sprang into being), and while I hope the bastards get caught, locked up, and never released, I do admire a well-crafted and well-executed (and well-hyphenated) plan.

This is the stage of the post where I usually go off on some crazy tangent, like--the creation of Northern Ireland being a really stupid idea, and who would win a chainsaw fight between Michael Collins and Eamon de Valera, or something. Well, I've got insane last-minute Christmas shopping to do, I've gotta run...I'll ramble on next time.

I wish a Merry Christmas and a Sassy Saturnalia to you all. And for my Jew reader (you know who you are), I hope that your Channukhah was merry, happy, and holy, and that you are feeling much recovered. I don't know anyone who admits to me that they celebrate Kwanzaa (at least not seriously or reverently), but if any of my readers do, I hope you have/had a nice one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home