Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Fat Jihad, Year Two

While Googling myself tonight, the first actual "me" link to pop up was to a post from the Hatchblog from March 2004, in which Hatch called for a "Fat Jihad" against yours truly. Ferlie and I were not yet pregnant, I weighed in at 257 and the Hatch at 282. Our wives' pregnancies have led to something of an upward move in those numbers, though I am almost back to my "pre-pregnancy weight". Hatch is also trying to slim down, though my "chicken wings only" diet will lead me through to victory. It is both funny and sad that he and I have continued to live the lives of fat, hairy, white boys (but at least we have the hair part, eh Heff?). Oh well, time for that late night snack.

Of course, I was sad to see that Ferlie's and my wedding announcement no longer appears on the first Google page. I didn't pop up until page 3.

2 Comments:

Blogger Heff said...

Um, yes. You guys have hair.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

I'm 10 pounds away from 282. The Jihad continues!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home