Thursday, September 02, 2004

Team America!

I saw this on Mike's blog, and had to rip it for you guys. This movie, (trailer here) is a marionette film, from the guys at South Park, that satirizes the United Nations, the Hollywood Left, and a lot of the silliness involved in the political side of our (very serious) current struggle against international terrorism. I am a big fan of South Park, and I'm very much looking forward to this movie. Like a lot of their material, much of it will require too much thought, knowledge of history/culture/current events, and deductive reasoning for the majority of folks in our semi-brain-dead culture to get all of the jokes, plus it is guaranteed to offend a whole lotta people. I hope it makes a lot of money.

Also, read this article Mike found from WSJ on "South Park Republicans".

Here's an article attempting to define South Park Republicans that I didn't steal from Mike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home