Friday, March 18, 2005

Decisions, Decisions...

Hello all! It has been too long since my last post, but as you might imagine, there has been a lot to keep me busy.


The thing that pulled me back into blogging today, though, is the massive amount of wasted time and idiocy going on in our Congressional office buildings. The baseball steroid hearings are being held in blatant disregard of any sane person's interpretation of the U.S. Constitution. The Congressmen are in session less than 2 dozen hours a week anyway, and wasting time with these hearings is.....a waste. The Spoof must've had a unique coverage opportunity.

The brouhaha over the pulling of Terry Schiavo's feeding tube is also showcasing misbehavior amongst our elected officials. I'm not going to blather on about it "yet", as I'm waiting to see what happens next, but suffice it to say that more than one person has disqualified themself from receiving my vote in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home