Friday, July 23, 2004

After a few months of laziness, I finally decided to figure out why none of my posts seemed to be showing up.   In order to save face, I'll not recite a litany of my computer ignorance, but finally, the blog seems to be up and running again.
 
My beloved wife is expecting.  I will post more details as they become available, but suffice it to say, I am happy beyond my ability to communicate.  Mahal na mahal kita, Ling.
 
Also occuring since last I typed, we've joined with the forces of "The Gate Tree" (a magnificent ruin), Carey the mad scientist, and others to bring you the Movie Skeptics Blog.  The basic premise is that people are stupid, and this inescapable fact enables/encourages Hollywood to crank out one mindless piece of garbage after another, making tons of money in the process.  Fortunately, there are still movies made that are more than passive entertainment, but still entertain.  Those are the movies we'll type about there.

pc
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home