Sunday, December 04, 2005

Rocky 6?

Last night I went with my friend Travis to watch the Taylor vs Hopkins rematch. There was much fun had by all, and, in terms of sociology, it was very educational. Fried foods and malt liquor aside, I learned something else.....They are actually in the process of filming a sixth installment of the "Rocky" franchise (beware of spoilers).

The HBO PPV folks panned the cameras over to where Stallone was filming crowd and "entrance" scenes. It looks like "The Italian Stallion" is going back into the ring, though it looked as though he might need a hand getting through the ropest. Max Kellerman, oddly-bearded boxing analyst extraordinaire, claimed to have read the script, and he gave it a "thumbs up". Of course, since he's in the movie, you can't consider him to be an impartial critic.

Oh my. The horror, the horror. Excuse me whilst I eat some lightning and crap some thunder.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mohammad Danish said...

good work.keep it up.these are my blogs visit them and comment on.
www.fungama.blogspot.com
www.carshot.blogspot.com
www.jeopakistan.blogspot.com
www.hotcricket.blogspot.com

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home