Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Last night, my beloved and I ventured forth to dine with Hatch, Marissa, and Victoria. Famous Dave's (ticker symbol: DAVE) was the feast-site of choice, where we were thrilled and amused by Marissa's retelling of what is sure to be a classic addition to the Hatcher Family Saga-- "The Sheet Incident". You can read more about our friends at Hatch's Blog. After dinner, we retired to Hatcher Estates, to there watch "Saved!", a movie that surprised me immensely by 1) not being the vitriolic anti-Christian film it was purported to be in the media, and 2) demonstrating that McKauley Culkin still has that magic that endeared him to us all back in the 1980's. The movie was pretty darn funny, and I would recommend it to anyone who isn't still on a hunger-strike over Creed's switch-over to mainstream "secular" rock.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wayward Hatch said...

I don't know about Paul, but I wasn't impressed with the food quality last night. The wings were good, but the rib tips and the sausage did not live up to my previous encounters with them. I hope they're not letting quality slip.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Agreed. I enjoyed the company, but the meat didn't have the tenderness I'd come to expect from Famous Dave's. The wings and the salad were up to par, though.

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home